Wooden Windows with double glazing
- The quality of the laminated wood, together with German technology and cutting-edge thermal properties of glass and put in Windows, leading to new designs windowing in which tradition and nature stand alongside innovation, providing you with comfort and ambiance.
• Wooden Windows resists throughout the service life of a building. Many centuries-old buildings retain their original woodwork, because wood can be restored or repaired.
• Profile used for wood Windows is, basically: Carpathian spruce, siberian pine, oak, meranti and low humidity 10-12%. Laminated wood components tabs can be continuous or fibre splice in the teeth and paste in the press, realizing a durable and stable upright perfectly, without knots. For gluing wooden elements are used ecologically adhesive resistant to moisture, the Group D4.
• Laminated wood Thickness is 68 mm, the width of the wood at the minimum sash width 78 mm or 83 mm heel. The insulation is class IV 68 according to DIN 68121.
• Total thickness of insulating glass is 24 mm (4-16-4), float + LE, with argon gas. Heat transmission coefficient (Uw) is 1.1 W/m ² K.
• The Seal is done with the falț door, folding, resistant to deformation and temperature variations, quality APTK.
• Hardware used is produced by the German firm Roto.
• Finish the stains and varnishes eco-friendly water-based products company Radha. Apply a layer of stains (impregnant) and two coats of varnish.
• Fixed Window
• Folding Window
• Window oscilobatantă
• Harmonic Window
• Curtain walling